machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Friday, November 25, 2005

drink drunk drunkard!

hey, kipepeo had this blog about her housemate which has led me to rant about my housemate who yesterday came in drunk as a dog and when they say alcohol gives you dutch courage... lets jus say last night I realized that she wrote the book on it! She came in and the first thing she asked me was if I wanted food.. note it was about 12:30 so as I had already had dinner,I politely declined and that’s what set her off,she then claimed that she wont make food in this house for 16th months(note our house contract only last for 12 months)if I don’t eat her food now! anyhow I kept trying to refuse as politely as I could and then she just walked out of the room..soon after the chick came back hollering about how she has done all the dishes this whole week and it wasn’t fair!(funny enough this is the same person who's dishes I’ve been washing for the past couple of weeks so she has never seen a reason to wash dishes)so then she looks at me like umm an apology is in order...so in my head I was like I aint giving her an appology for nothin and jus kept quiet and this set her off even more and here is where the crazy bits came in she complained that she is tired of always showering in people dirt i.e. the shower is not clean enough for her and then that people leave the cardboard end of the tissue roll on the roll holder, and it drives her crazy! Mann I really tried to keep a straight face while she was rambling on! Me and my other housemate needless to say were completely perplexed by the whole situation! I lived in a house with 6 girls last year and now I live with two and I don’t think i've ever seen such catty drunk comedy before! She’s a cool chick but damn when she gets drunk! I love her though! Jus had to share

Late licenses for bars starting November 26th!!!!
Late licenses for bars starting November 26th!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger kipepeo said…

    ok, that is hilarious. i once had an american house mate who did coke...i dont mean the soda...then once when she was high, she went on about how she will take out the trash...that had been there for like a week coz my other housemate and i were just waiting to see how long it would take for her to notice seeing as we had become rubbish girls...anyway she then left it for an hour, so we took it out and she began to have a go at us about why we took out the trash...hm...humans!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home