machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Monday, December 05, 2005

After the sunset....the true light of dawn is still a distance away ...though minute by minute, its getting closer


I love the sun in the morning its one of those things that makes me feel alive makes me feel that indeed there is more out there for me and that a bright new day means, a brand new start... The sun in the morning has got me through loads of things like the first and only time I got my heart broken, The few and far between fights I’ve had with my mom and my friends and then there are just days where u need that extra boost!
The sun has always been there...encompassing me in its warmth whispering that ray of light into my ear telling me that everything will be all right...
Now living in England and it being winter time... the sun is hard to come by and even when it does the wind is blowing so hard and so cold that its goodness is all lost .. I Want my Nairobi sun back I want to wake up at 6 in the morning and look out side and see light and not from the streetlamp still on coz its dark as hell oh no.. From the Sun! Saying hello babe how’d u sleep! It’s weird the things you start appreciating when you leave home...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger kipepeo said…

    home in a week!!!! cant wait!!! yeah, weird what things you start missing when you're not home...like dhania!!! dude!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home