machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Update!

Well last week was a really hectic week... The academic year is almost ending and now its crunch time wit the essays! The house has returned back to normal "c"(my housemate) is fine... The bump on her head went down in fact, its hardly noticeable now...We haven't talked about the incident again after that day...It worries me though, what if I wasn't there that day what would have happened? She needs help but she is too embarrassed to get professional help..To me this seems like a double edged sword... She says that she cant get professional help because her parents will loose respect for her but in the end if she doesn't get the help her actions may make her parents loose respect for her and it will be too late! I wish I could step in and tell someone in her family about it but she'll hate me for the rest of my life... So question is, should I jus let it slide?

So... Been talkin to hotboy(who by the way is not called trouble) we are constantly emailin, textin and talkin on the phone but the worst thing is that I now don't remember what he looks like..I'm starting to believe that he aint as hot as I thought..I blame the Accent! and as I'm so anti west African...His hotness was the the window through which he got a chance and as u do,I'm slowly growing attached to hearing from him everyday... so i'm scared that I'll end up wit somethin that I dint want in the first place....I gotta say though dude wasnt lying when he said he was trouble.... somedays I wonder what I was thinkin when I said I like trouble(but thats a post for another day) ...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger kipepeo said…

    oooooh saucy!!! just let it flow and see what happens! but maybe it would be nice if you saw him, just so you know...im not a big fan of the whole west african side of things, but he sounds lush!!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Stunuh Jay said…

    My Dear!
    If you saw him and he still sounds as hot on the phone when the sun is shining go for it... Not All West African guys are bad some are actually not so bad....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home