machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

oh what a day!

As much as I want to be the independent woman who has a great career and doesn’t need a man in their lives, everywhere I look all the women who I know share the same views as me are all shackled up in relationships and r loving every min of it.... in full contradiction! I want to be married and have children in couple of years. basically I want what has become a fairy tale in this modern day and age where men are too happy not to commit as there are too many options in short skirts walking about... if there is one thing that I could change in this world is the fact that men can still attract younger women in their old age while most women simply cant!

Anyway enough of the random post

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Machozi said…

    @keguro: lol, no no thats not how things r supposed to work

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Stunuh Jay said…

    Here Here!
    This whole independent thing is crock...overrated just like valentines day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home