machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I AM NOT MY HAIR

Been away from my blog and blog world missed all the Awards madness in the name of Working,partyin while also tryin to study for my exams coming up ..So many adventures I want to blog about but it'll have to wait till after the exams are over...

I love love love India Arie, and I love this song esp now that I've changed my hair people seem to be reacting differently towards me... jus saw the remix and been playin it like crazy!

India Arie - I'm Not My Hair (Remix) ft Akon

4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger kipepeo said…

    I'm loving it. My hair's changed as well...its all 'fro au naturelle...im loving it. But people do react differently to me too.

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Stunuh Jay said…

    Love India... Now she's keeping it real

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Machozi said…

    @ Instigator: do what you need to do now... there is no time like the present your never going to get these years back.. good luck! gimmie the update on the dreads when u get em!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Adrian said…

    i love india.arie!
    thanks so much for this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home