machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A well deserved weekend in Bed



This week has been the most tiresome week I’ve had in ages, handed in two assignments in yesterday that I’ve been working on non stop since last week, and this time I felt like I was really pushing it, my sleeping pattern is really messed up but at least i've got the weekend to laze about...

Went to a friends birthday party last Friday. the same house where I met Mr. Trouble and it was fantastic its like that house is my own little cupid coz I finally got talking to this guy who I keep seeing at different parties and there always seems like therz chemistry but we somehow loose each other thru the night, he seemed interesting or at least that’s what I thought for most of that night but looking back at other times that I met him he really dint say that much and thinking about it now I was doing most of the talking. So as the party was in one of the campus houses, campus security came to shut the party down so everyone walked out and went for a walk in different directions to give the impression that we were going home. Only to come back when the security was gone...Kenyans! so me and Mr yummy took a walk, its still winter and the wind here is pretty fierce so I was bundled up in my winter warm jacket while Yummy was wearing some jacket that the host had thrown at him coz he could not find his own.. so the guy now starts complaining how cold it is so after five mins of what was supposed to be a romantic midnight stroll but ended up being me listening to his teeth chattering, I had enough, I offered to exchange jackets wit him and the guy jumped at the opportunity! So I put on his jacket and it wasn’t the warmest but it was warm enough to stand in the cold for at least 20 mins....That right there was when the penny dropped...Me and him will never go anywhere!!

I gotta say I’m a bit traditional I want a man who will give me his jacket in the coldest of the coldest evenings while he freezes his butt of and doesn’t say a thing or at least just make the offer to give me the jacket.. A man who treats a woman as if she is the most fragile thing in the world while accepting that she can stand up for herself if need be but while he's around she can lean on him.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Guessaurus said…

    LOL @ the double standards right there - but to your defence I will say I would have offered to cuddle up together and share the warmth.

    I went to an impromptu movie with a sweetie, which meant that while it was bloody hot outside, it was kinda cool inside and me being the sensitive soul came out in goosebumps. He was invariably wearing two t-shirts and he let me have one for the duration of the movie, which to me was the sweetest thing ever.

    Women eh?

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Machozi said…

    @ guess- aww that is sweet and now thats the kinda man i'm used to.. this maneno of reversed roles wont cut it!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger kipepeo said…

    for real! i so feel you! where has all the chivalry gone??? what happened to the times when he would have braved the cold without a word? my goodness! he let you take off your jacket and give it to him???? wrong!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home