machozi

Is this reality or are we all living in a dream...sweat blood and tears are common factors in each individuals life, Am I any different?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ADDICT!

Hi my name is Machozi and I’m addicted to Limewire (Downloading software)

I don’t know how or when its started but now I’m just hooked, I have to check on it constantly see what’s downloading,watch the speeds,see which ones are almost done , sometimes I’ll even watch the countdown as it completes the download… if u dint know any better someone would think I’m monitoring Kengen stock or a life support machine … my computer has not been turned off in a week…

It used to be jus polite downloading maybe once or twice a week….u know, a new episode of Lost a new song u heard on Tv or an old favourite that u had 4gotten about…. anyway it was moderate here and there…but now I cant go a day without it for the past two weeks I’ve been downloading stuff anything and everything searching US websites for the latest jams and even gone to US channel sites trying to figure out what new shows have come out…so I can download them….. downloaded about 5 movies that I have not even begun to watch….. I first finished the 1st season of Weeds…which rocks! Cant wait for season 2… then went on to Gilmore Girls (I had missed that show so much, as at home me and my mom used to enjoy watching it.. I know my mom and I secretly wanted our relationship to be like the Gilmore girls) the show does not disappoint season 5 & 6 is great after that I finally finished Lost season 2.. it got a bit boring in the middle but the end is a kicker and a half! Then Alias… Yea so now I’ve found this new show to download its called Entourage…its quite cool not so long though its average running time for each episode is about 25 mins so I got thru season one in a day…(yes I have nothing better to do) got the second season now and taking it slow but soon it will be done and then I’ll be in trouble …..So yup I need to break free…Is there a Limewire or a downloader’s Anonymous somewhere out there?… I need Help!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Acolyte said…

    My dear friend!Limewire addiction is nothing until you get hold of Shareaza and torrents.Instead of getting a few songs and programs here and there you can get hold of one musicians whole discography at one go, a whole season of a programme (I got one season of House M.D) and even software!Forget about Limewire and join the revolution!

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Stunuh Jay said…

    I can understand the addiction! Everyone needs a bad habit right? (Ok! A couple of bad habits!)

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger gishungwa said…

    was there too until i saw the light.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home